Use a Trustworthy Frederick Company for Your Heating Repairs
If your home has a heat pump, boiler, or furnace that is making loud noises or showing warning signs of other problems, you can rely on Dave’s Mechanical Services to come and investigate the problem. We understand how important it is for you to have a warm and comfortable home. If your boiler, furnace, or heat pump has totally shut down or isn’t working right, you need to rely on a trustworthy heating contractor for help.
If You Have Noticed Any Of The Warning Signs Below, Your Heating System Needs To Be Inspected Sooner Rather Than Later:
- Making Strange Or Loud Noises: New or strange noises can be a sign that something is wrong with your system and should be investigated right away.
- It Will Not Cycle On Or Off: If your system is running more than normal, it is a sign that it is not running properly and there could be an issue that needs to be repaired.
- The Pilot Light Is A Strange Color: If your pilot light is yellow instead of blue, it could be a sign that carbon monoxide is being created by your furnace.
- Your Home Is Cold At Normal Thermostat Setting: If your system isn’t heating your home at the normal thermostat setting there may be an issue with your compressor or it could need a cleaning.
- Water Leakage: This problem could be indicative of a dirty coil and should be looked at immediately.
- Odd Odors: A smell from your unit may not be dangerous but is an indicator that your system needs service.
- Carbon Monoxide Alarms: Your system could be burning fuel and creating carbon monoxide. Therefore, you should have your system looked at immediately.